College of Education, Ila-Orangun, Osun State (OSSCEILA) admission list is out for the 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at the College of Education, Ila-Orangun, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
College of Education, Ila-Orangun admission lists are released every year. Candidates seeking admission into the institution are expected to check the lists to confirm their admission status.
It is important to note that all candidates who participated in College of Education, Ila-Orangun admission screening exercise and scored up to College of Education, Ila-Orangun, can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
The admission lists of College of Education, Ila-Orangun comprises the names of candidates who have been given provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check for College of Education Ila-Orangun, Admission List
Candidates that have been given provisional admission into the institution can check their admission status by checking the link below.
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Alternative Way To Check Your College of Education, Ila-Orangun Admission Status
All candidates can also check for their admission status on the school’s website
Follow the steps below:
- Visit College of Education, Ila-Orangun
- Follow the Screen Guidelines
- Use your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT
Requirements for Students Admitted into College of Education, Ila-Orangun
All admitted candidates are expected to do the following;
- Go to the school’s website College of Education, Ila-Orangun to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the school website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is College of Education, Ila-Orangun Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
The College of Education, Ila-Orangun have not officially released its departmental or course cut-off marks for the 2022/2023 academic session.
You are urged however, to keep tabs with us as this information will be updated as soon as possible.
We at RealMina wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment