This article is designed to students who wish to study Office Technology and Management Faculty of Social & Management Science in Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) as it is very important for all candidates who wish to apply for any of the courses offered in Osun state polytechnic, to carefully confirm and see if the course they Selected is offered in the institution before registering for JAMB.
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree also known as OSPOLY is a tertiary learning institution in Iree, Osun State, Nigeria. The Polytechnic was formerly a satellite campus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan. It became autonomous on 12 October 1992 when the Governor of Osun State, Alhaji, Isiaka Adeleke, signed the law establishing the institution alongside The Osun State College of Technology located at Esa-Oke in Osun State. Osun State Polytechnic Iree also has Daily Part Time Program (DPT) which is located at Koko campus.
RECOMMENDED: List of courses offered in OSPOLY
To study Office Technology and Management , candidates must meet the following requirements.
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Office Technology And Management;
You require; English Language (not Literature in English),
and any three subjects from the following: Economics/Commerce,
Principles of Accounts,
Literature in English,
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Office Technology And Management under the Faculty of Social & Management Sciences in the above Universities include;
Any three of:
6. Principles of Accounts
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Office Technology And Management, if you don’t intend to use UTME.
You require; 1) NUBAPOLY, GIWAPOLY, AKWAIBOMPOLY, do not insist on a pass in Mathematics or a Science Subject.
2) IBADANPOLY requires pass in Mathematics and accepts Economics/Commerce. Also accepts NABTEB certificates in Shorthand, Typewriting, English Language and two other subjects at not more than two sittings.
3) IDAHPOLY does not accept any other Language apart from English Language but a credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory.
4) MAPOLY requires 4 credits at one sitting or 5 credits at two sittings.
5) NEKEDEPOLY requires credit pass in English Language, a Science subject and any three from Economics, Business Methods, literature in English, Commerce, History, Government, Statistics, Geography, CRS, Principle of Accounts/Accounting, Office Practice/Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Information Communication Technology, Mathematics or any language. At least a pass in Mathematics is compulsory.
6) GIWAPOLY does not insist on a credit in History or a pass in science subject as course requirement.
7) YABATECH and FIDEIPOLY requires credit passes in English Language and any four (4) subjects from course requirement column at not more than 2 sittings.
8) OZORO requires at least a pass in Mathematics.
9) KAD-POLY does not accept any Language other than Eng. Lang. for Secretarial Studies. It does not require a pass in Mathematics and a Science subject as course requirements. It accepts Islamic Studies among optional UTME subject.
10) EDEPOLY accepts CRS/Islamic Studies as course requirements.
11) NEKEDEPOLY does not insist on a pass in a Science subject.
12) KWARAPOLY accepts a Credit Pass in Secretarial Duties.
13) COABS accepts Certificate Course of the College or from any recognised institution OR any other qualification recognized by the College Academic Board.
14) MUBIPOLY accepts a pass in Mathematics and does not accept CRS/IRS as either course requirement or UTME subject.
15) AKANUPOLY requires credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and one Science subject. There must be five credits in one sitting or seven credits in NOT more than two sittings; in any of Economics, Government, CRK, Commerce, Office Practice, Accounts, Geography, Shorthand, Typewriting.
16) OSUNPOLY accepts CRS/IRS, Yoruba at credit level.
17) BALIPOLY accepts any social science subject as UTME subjects.
All candidates interested in getting admitted to the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree for the 2019/2020 session, should know that to be eligible for the screening, you must have scored 120 or above in your JAMB result.