OSOPADEC, also known as The Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, has commenced the application process for the 2023/2024 Bursary and Scholarship Scheme.
The scheme is open to students from the commission’s mandate areas, Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas, who are currently enrolled in tertiary education programs.
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas indigenes.
- They must be full-time students of a recognized public or private institution within the country as of the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Both undergraduate and postgraduate students and Law School Students are eligible to apply as long as their school/university authorities recognize their studentship.
- Part-time, sandwich, pre-degree, NTI, diploma students, and institutions not accredited by relevant authorities, are not eligible for this award.
Online Registration Requirements
Applicants for the 2023/2024 Edition of the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must possess and upload the following documents in the relevant fields:
- A recent passport photograph
- Proof of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School fees receipt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- A current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
Applicants should note the following:
- No change of bank will be entertained after the submission of the application.
- Applicants are required to print out the registration slip.
- The registration slip must be signed and stamped by the Dean of Student Affairs/HOD (as applicable).
- The signed slip must be uploaded to complete the registration.
The application process begins on the 26th of May, 2023 and will end on the 23rd of June, 2023.
How to Apply
The OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is a significant step towards supporting students from Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply and take advantage of this opportunity.