This is to inform the general public especially job seekers that Daily Need Distribution Company is recruiting presently for the position of Van Sales Representative, please do continue reading to get more details on the requirements and how to apply.
The company was registered as a limited liability company on June 22nd 1999, our philosophy is to build a long term profitable business relationship with P&G that’s why we are 100% P&G dedicated company.
They are the fastest growing P&G distributor in West Africa for the year 2007/2008. They won 8 out of 12 locations performance awards for the year 2012/2013, and currently the 3rd biggest P&G distributor in Nigeria and contributes 15% sales of P&G Nigeria.
Van Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Read also: Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group
Shared Value for the Post
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value cherished.
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, feminine care products etc to all existing and potential customers.
Recommended: Jobs and Vacancies at Trinity University 2019
- Coordinate with Van Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate market for sales increase
- Ensure that goods get to our customers at a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with branch Account in remitting daily sales cash.
- Good communication skills.
For more available jobs click here
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales is required.
- Must have minimum qualification of OND.
- Ability to read and write
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Age 25 to 30)
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections.
- Ability to drive and have knowledge of Abuja Route and Minna Route with a Valid Driver’s License (This is very important).
- Only Applicants Living in Lugbe, Abuja and Lokoja, Kogi State will be considered
- Applicant must be residing in Lugbe, Abuja and Lokoja, Kogi
- Possession of Valid Driver’s Licenses and not learner’s permit.
Gross Salary: N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com as an attachment document in Microsoft Word only using the Heading as the post and Location applying for.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019
Note: Any application that do not follow the required format of attached document will not be attended to.