The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) clearance and registration procedures for newly admitted HND students for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) wish to announce to the general public and newly admitted students that the clearance and registration procedures for newly admitted HND students for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management is imploring all candidates who were newly offered provisional admission into the institution to follow the just released procedure when doing their clearance.
Below is the laid down procedures just released by the management of OKOPOLY.
OKOPOLY HND Clearance and Registration Procedure
- Students print their admission notification slip upon offer of a provisional admission
- Student goes online to generate an Acceptance Fee invoice
- With the acceptance invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print acceptance letter
- Student proceeds to the revenue Unit for acceptance payment verification and stamping
- Student proceeds to admission office to obtain admission letter
- Student proceeds to the department to pay departmental dues and obtain departmental clearance
- Student proceeds to the OKO Microfinance bank to pay for Medical fee (which comprises T/ship, X-ray, Accident insurance, medical ID), Matric gown, t/shirt, and obtain a bank printout
- Student proceeds to Medical Centre, submits medical receipt to run lab tests and obtain medical certificate
- Student login to their portal account with their jamb registration number or entry number to fill their profile and submit (Student must have paid Acceptance and Medical Levy)
- Student proceeds to generate School Fees Invoice from their portal account
- With the invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print School Fees Receipt
- Part time students proceed to generate CEP invoice, make payment at the bank, obtain bank printout and submit it to obtain official receipt
- Student proceeds to the Bursary department to verify school fees payment and obtain official school fees receipt with school registration number
- Student proceeds to register their courses online.(This is compulsory and must be completed before the deadline as no course registration means no exam)
- Student proceeds to pay for GNS and SUG
- Student proceeds to GNS
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment