This is to inform candidates who sat for the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) post utme screening that admission list into the polytechnic various National Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) admission list for ND programmes is now available online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Admission List
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop-down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop-down i.e. 2021-2022.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OKOPOLY ND Full-Time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment