The management of Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) has announced and released the Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) admission and registration requirements /procedures for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All newly admitted students of the Federal Polytechnic Oko are hereby advised to follow the following steps for registration.
OKOPOLY ND Clearance Registration Procedure
Online Acceptance of Admission
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
- Go to the Revenue collection unit to generate the Remita number for the online acceptance fee.
- Proceed to any approved collecting banks to pay your acceptance fee and generate the payment printout.
- Go to the Bursary Unit (Extension site) and obtain your Acceptance Letter.
Admission Letter/ Departmental Clearance
- Students who have successfully accepted their admission should proceed to the Admission office for Admission Letter and clearance
- Go to your Head of Department and obtain Departmental Clearance
- ND1 students and HND1 students (those from other schools) should go to the approved banks and pay the mandatory medical test fee, and with their payment slip, proceed to the medical centre for medical examination and obtain their medical certificate of fitness.
- HND1 students (those that did their ND in this school) will only pay for the medical fee and go for revalidation of their files in the medical centre. (They do not need to undergo medical tests again).
Students who have successfully obtained Admission Clearance, Departmental Clearance Note and Medical Certificate of Fitness can now proceed to ICT online unit at the ETF building for bio-metric data capturing and verification of credentials.
Successfully cleared and captured students can now proceed with school fees payment in the following steps
- Go to the Polytechnic Portal to generate the remita number for online payment of school fees.
- Proceed to approved banks to pay and generate the payment printout.
- Go to the Bursary unit (Extension site) to obtain the school fees receipt. At this stage, the student will be assigned an automated Registration Number according to their department.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance and school fees MUST be made directly into the approved banks by the student concerned. Any payment made through an Agent or other means is at the person’s risk.
Submission of File
- Go to the school portal, Register for semester courses, and print a copy.
- The student must return to his/her department to present the registration number, raise and submit four files, and obtain a class attendance permit.
- Go to your Head of Department and obtain a Departmental Clearance. There is no charge.
- Obtain a set of endorsed Student Residence Forms from the Student Affairs Office.
- Complete the seven (7) copies of the Student Residence Forms.
- Create four (4) files with the under-listed items/documents in each of them; write your names on each file and take them to the Admissions Office. All four files:
- Admission letter
- Admission Clearance Note/ Certificate/ Slip
- Qualifying results – attach a scratch card for accessing the result online
- Departmental Clearance
- Birth Certificate or Sworn declaration of age
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
- Medical Certificate of Fitness (From the School’s Medical Centre).
- Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of Industrial Training (I.T) (for HND students only)
- Evidence of School Fees Payment (Photocopy)
- Student Residence Form
Ensure to deliver the completed forms are sent to the Student Affairs Office.
- The admissions Office issues the Registration Number to the Student and hands one of the four files to him/her for his/her records.
(N.B: Admissions Office distributes the other three files, one to each of the relevant Academic Department, Verifications – External Department and retains one for its records)
- Go to the Bursary to obtain the official school fees receipt. Note: In doing all the above, do not patronize any tout. Do the steps yourself. Except for approved school fees, no other payment must be made to anybody.
Following these guidelines successfully will help you get Cleared And Registered successfully.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on OKOPOLY.
We hope this information on the registration process at Federal Polytechnic, Oko, has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.