This is to inform the general public that all international students can apply for Ohio University Lancaster Scholarships for International Students in USA and receive the award towards the fees of an undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at Ohio University Lancaster. To back their belief that college education should be affordable and accessible, Ohio University Lancaster has established the Lancaster Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Ohio University is a public research university with various campuses, among which one is situated in Lancaster. It is ranked 179th in National Universities and aims to be its best transformative learning community. Students realize their promise, faculty advance knowledge, staff achieve excellence, and alumni become global leaders.
Admission Requirements: Students are supposed to meet the country-specific requirements of the university while applying for admission.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper: 520 (composition score of 5)
- TOEFL Internet (IBT): 68 (writing subscore of 17)
- IELTS: 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5
- Duolingo English Test: 95
- University or Organization: Ohio University Lancaster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International; The award can be taken in the USA.
- Scholarship Benefits: The selected international students will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition costs of any applied degree programme at Ohio University Lancaster.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be pursuing a degree related to international study at OU Lancaster.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate related to international study offered at Ohio University Lancaster.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for Ohio University Lancaster Scholarships
Interested students must first make an admission application to the university via the Common Application portal, based on which students for the scholarship will be considered.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Proof of citizenship – a copy of passport information page
- Evidence of sufficient funding
- Letters of recommendation
- Lists of extra-curricular interests and activities
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022 is the last date to submit applications.