Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences has officially released the invitation of eligible candidates to its Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses to apply for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The application process is now open; following the guideline below, interested candidates are encouraged to apply online.
Please note that all past question downloads and application payments must be completed online, and at the secretariat, no candidates will be attended to.
Admission Requirements for Ogun State College of Nursing
Five (5) Credit pass at O’Level in the following subjects ( not more than two sittings);
AWAITING RESULTS, CANDIDATES CAN ALSO APPLY
Application Procedures for Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Any of the following schools you can apply:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode
To apply for admission into the Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal
- To start your application, click on ‘Apply Now. ‘
- The registration form should be completed using a valid email address and password.
- Admission process vital information will be sent to the email address, so ensure you have access to it.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ on the Dashboard to pay NGN15,500, a non-refundable fee.
- Complete the payment by entering your card details. On the portal, successful payment will update your status, ensuring the admission form is completed
- The completed form should be submitted in full-color print out your Examination Photocard.
- Only applicants with a colored print examination photocard will be allowed to write the Computer-based test Entrance Examination.
- For future contacts, applicants should have a functioning email address.
- The entrance examination is CBT, covering English Language, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. During the application process, provide your next of kin’s name, phone number, email, and address.
For assistance, on weekdays, call the helplines between 10 am and three pm:+234 812 823 0870, +234 803 853 6635, +234 806 071 5279,+234 806 298 9455, +2349097348494, +234 803 848 3369
For WhatsApp inquiries only, on Saturdays between 10 am, contact +234 909 734 8494
- Application deadline: May 6th,2023
- CBT Entrance Examination: June 6th – 8th, 2023
Disregard any information on blogs and random websites requiring candidates to make payments to bank accounts. Only information on the official college portal information is valid. Please beware of fraud.
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity at Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences and secure a career in the health sector.
Please share this article with your friends.