This message is to inform the general public and all aspirants of Ogun State Institute of Technology, (OGITECH) Igbesa, Ogun State that the management of the school has commenced with the sale of its Higher National Diploma (HND) Full Time Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
On this note, all aspirants should be aware that the school invites all suitable qualified candidates for admission into its under listed degree Programmes on Full Time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All interested candidates should go through this post carefully as there are important information as regarding this admission form. Going through this post carefully will aid you in applying so as not to make any mistake.
ALSO SEE: OGITECH 2020/2021 HND Admission Form
How to Apply for OGITECH ND Admission Screening.
Application Process is made much more simple and easy. Click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION to proceed to Admission Application Page and commence fresh admission application process.
Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process. Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online-application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed. You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
Deadline: Not Stated.
Ogun State Institute of Technology HND Admission Requirements.
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
- Graduates of Ogun State Institutes of Technology, Igbisa or Diploma Certificate from recognized polytechnics
- with a minimum of National Diploma Certificate not below LOWER CREDIT (i.e CGPA not less than 2.50),
- with a minimum of One Calender year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Work Experiences (SIWES).
- National Diploma Certificate at PASS level plus 2 year post IT
Candidates are expected to also present the followings:
→ Letter of Attestation to be addressed to the Registrar
→ Letter of 1 Year Industrial Training
→ Certificate of Origin
→ Academic Transcripts
→ Birth Certificate
Ogun State Institute of Technology Available HND Programmes.
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION