This is to inform the general public and all admission aspirants of the University Of Benin Teaching hospital (UBTH) that the official list of courses offered in the school is now available on realmina.com.
UBTH Admission Requirements
- Candidates must meet the University of Benin Teaching Hospital cut-off mark and courses to be offered to be eligible for the Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age in the year of admission.
UBTH List Of Accredited Courses
- Stroke unit of The Department of Medicine
- Anaesthesiology Department
- Assisted Reproduction / I.V.F Unit
- Child Health
- Community Health Department.
- Dental – Oral Medicine and Pathology
- Dental- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental: Preventive Dentistryubth
- Dental: Restorative Dentistry
- Department of Chemical Pathology
- Dietetics and Nutritionists Department
- Family Medicine
- Histopathology (Morbid Anatomy)
- Human Resources
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Records and Health
- Medical Social Services
- Mental Health
- Nursing Services
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopaedics & Traumatology
- Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Services
- Public Relations and Information Unit
- Radiology Department
- RADIOTHERAPY AND CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
- South-South Zonal pharmacovigilance Centre UBTH
- STAFF WORKING DOCUMENTS
- Stem Cell Transplant Centre
University Of Benin (UNBEN) Teaching hospital (UBTH) offers degree programs that prepare students for successful careers after graduation.
We hope this article benefited all students aspiring to school at the University Of Benin (UNBEN) Teaching hospital (UBTH).
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment