The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) generally informs candidates who partook in the 2021/2022 online post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
OFFAPOLY 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4thbatch admission lists contain the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various ND Full-time programmes.
How to Check Your OFFA POLY Admission List
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Provide your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your OFFAPOLY admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
RECOMMENDED: Offa Poly Admission Acceptance Fee.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also confirm your OFFAPOLY admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility website – jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Offa Poly admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Poly Offa ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.