The Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) has released its cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
The candidate who wishes to be admitted to Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) must reach the required cut-off mark given by the school.
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) post-UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This means that once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
OFFAPOLY 2023/2024 UTME Merit Admission Cut-off Marks
- Statistics 150
- Mass Communication 150
- Insurance 150
- Business Administration and Management 150
- Banking and Finance 150
- Accountancy 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Surveying and Geoinformatics 150
- Science Laboratory Science 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Office Technology and Management 150
- Mechanical Engineering Technology 150
- Library and Information Science 150
- Food Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering 150
- Computer Science 150
- Computer Engineering 150
- Building Technology 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
- Architectural Technology 150
Now that you know the cut-off mark for OFFAPOLY, ensure you study and prepare well to meet the cut-off mark.
We at Realmina wish you the best!