Students in the BSc and MSc programs are encouraged to apply at Obuda University if they are currently enrolled in the semester in which they are applying (and not in their last year). With the status listed below
- Stipendium Hungaricum/Scholarship for Christian Young People/Hungarian.
- Diaspora Scholarship scholarship students
- Self-financing international students participating in English-language programs
The purpose of the application is for the university to honour the work of students who achieve outstanding results in their studies, academic, sports, and cultural activities.
Together with those who take an active role in student community activities, volunteer programs, and the internationalization of the university, and to encourage them to achieve these goals.
- Applicants have to enrol in the degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a previous education certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS and other test results to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
How to Apply
The application documentation, which includes the application form, its annexes (1-2), and documents authentically certifying outstanding achievements.
These documents can be submitted to the International Education Office (Budapest Bécsi út 94-96 fsz. 35.) between 10-20 July 2023, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Better still sent by post to the same address in a sealed envelope, with the applicant’s name, Neptun code, and training indicated on the envelope.
- Application Deadline: 20 July 2023
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Value of Award: HUF 60,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
Take advantage of this unique opportunity at the Óbuda University Hungary, International Student Excellence Awards 2023.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment