Obong University admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at Obong University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Obong University admission list contains the names of candidates/aspirants who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
It is essential to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Obong University admission screening exercise and scored up to the Obong University cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check Obong University, Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check Obong University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Obong University, the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your Obong University admission status.
Check Obong University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your Obong University, select “Check Admission Status.”
- How to check Obong University Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Obong University Cut-Off Mark
- Obong University Admission Form
- Obong University Academic Calendar
- Obong University Orientation
- Obong University School Fees
- Obong University Matriculation Ceremony
- Obong University Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to Obong University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the Obong University website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is Obong University Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
No! The Obong University admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the admissions list for Obong University and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment