Obong University has released the academic calendar for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This article provides an overview of the activities, events, and important dates for the first and second semesters.
Obong University Academic Calendar (1st Semester)
- Fresh students resume -10th October 2022
- Returning students report for registration – 10th October 2022
- Fresh students report for screening/orientation – 11th October 2022
- Fresh students report for registration – 11th October 2022
- Departmental Board Meeting – 11th October 2022
- Faculty Board Meeting – 12th October 2022
- Lectures begin for all students – 16th October 2022
- Senate Meeting – 18th October 2022
- Registration ends for all students – 23rd October 2022
- Late Registration with penalty ends – 23rd October 2022
- Senate Meeting – 22nd November 2022
- Christmas Break Begins – 20th December 2022
- Senate Meeting – 20th December 2022
- Lectures end for all students – 16th February 2023
- First Semester Examinations Begins – 19th February – 2nd March 2023
Obong University 2023/2024 academic calendar provides students with a clear outline of important dates and activities throughout the academic year.
Students are advised to take note of these dates and plan accordingly to ensure a successful academic session.
Please share this article with your friends.