The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is pleased to announce a crucial screening and orientation exercise for candidates enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) Open Distance Learning (ODL) programme.
This dual event is scheduled for Thursday, 7th September 2023. It aims to evaluate qualifications and introduce the course dynamics and structure.
BNSc ODL Screening Exercise: What to Expect
The screening exercise for the BNSc ODL candidates is slated for Thursday, 7th September 2023.
The venue for this exercise is the Seminar Room of the Centre for Distance Learning, Moro Campus. The session will commence at 8:00 a.m. sharp.
The orientation session will follow the screening exercise on the same day, i.e., Thursday, 7th September 2023. Candidates are expected to return to the same venue by noon.
- Candidates must present the originals and two photocopies of the following documents:
- O’Level Result(s): Verification of academic qualifications at the secondary level.
- Professional Certificates: Such as Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife Certificates.
- Valid Practising Licence: Proof of your eligibility to practice as a professional nurse or midwife.
Note for Married Women: If you’re married and have changed your name, you must bring your marriage certificate and evidence of name change.
- Three Passport Photographs: These must have a white background.
- Birth Certificate: For verification of age and nationality.
You can contact the institution directly for any further questions or clarifications. This screening and orientation exercise is your gateway to a fulfilling and dynamic nursing career at OAU.
The BNSc Open Distance Learning programme at Obafemi Awolowo University offers a remarkable opportunity for aspiring nurses to achieve their career goals.
Ensure you are well-prepared for the screening and orientation. Careful preparation and attention to detail are key to a successful experience.
Please share this article with your friends and colleagues.