This is to notify all the 2022 Batch ‘C’ stream II prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has opened the portal to print call-up letters.
Prospective Corps members are expected to go to the NYSC Portal to commence printing their Call-up letters.
Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to collect their Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Go to the NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng and then click on the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/ResumePayment.aspx)
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on the ‘Print Call-Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
NB: Batch ‘C’ PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunized against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
PCMs cannot enter the camp with vehicles, motorcycles, and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of the Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from the Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should verify original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.