The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) has released its Scholars Programme for Nigerian students for 2023
The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year interdisciplinary Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design.
Through this initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
NUTM is dedicated to driving excellence in fields critical to Nigeria and Africa’s development and envisions a future where promising African youth are equipped with world-class education.
NUTM Scholars Program for Nigerians
Application Deadlines: June 1, 2023
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Duration of Award: 1-year Postgraduate Program
Number of Awards: 60
Value of Award: The Founding Class of the NUTM Scholars Program is being given full scholarships, which include;
- Tuition fee,
- Course materials,
- Meals and the
- Study trip.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- A recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline and not more than 32 years of age (as of the date of application).
- Demonstrated leadership experience and an ability to overcome challenges.
- Strong passion for an idea with potential impact in Africa.
- Awareness of global trends in technology.
- High personal integrity, self-awareness and initiative.
- Good academic record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Process: Complete the online application form and provide information on your background, education, work experience, interests and motivations. There is NO application fee.
For any information and clarification, please drop a message in the comment box or Visit The Scholarship Webpage.
We hope this article has given you the details you need for the NUTM Scholarship. We at realmina wish you the best.