This is to inform the Vice-Chancellor that the Principal Secretary has considered and approved the establishment of the following interim degree programs to be conducted at the University main campus, from 2021/2022 academic session.
Here are the approved courses;
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics and Developmental Studies
- B.A. English Language
- B.A. Arabic
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Ed. Agricultural Science
- B.Sc.(Ed) Computer Science
- B.A.B Ed. Administration and Planning
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English
Registration should not exceed 20% of the full corresponding program registration. Temporary plans should be based on available resources and the duration should be six (6) years.
Please accept the confirmation of the good wishes of the Executive Secretary.