The general public is hereby informed that the National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved 22 additional undergraduate and postgraduate programs for Bingham University.
The approved programs are with effect from the 2023/2024 academic session.
In a letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor and signed by Dr. N. B. Saliu, Director of Academic Planning for the Executive Secretary NUC, listed the approved programs as follows:
- B. Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Radiography and Radiological Sciences
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- BLIS. Library and Information Science
- B.Ed. Educational Psychology
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Public Health
- M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Environmental Chemistry
- M.A. English and Literary Studies
- Master in Public Sector Economics
- Master in Financial Economics
- Ph.D. English and Literary Studies
- PhD. Business Administration
- Ph.D. Economics
- Ph.D. Mass Communication
- Ph.D. Accounting
- Ph.D. Biochemistry
- PhD. Environmental Chemistry
Suitably qualified and interested members of the general public are, by this release, invited to apply to any course of their choice.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.