This is to inform the general public that the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced application.
Applications are invited from candidates that scored the minimum required cut-off mark and made Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) their first choice of institution (UTME & Direct Entry) to apply for the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates who did not participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise that initially closed on January,31st, can now register. Deadline is February 25th. Note that candidates who did not participate in this exercise will not be considered for admission.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 140 marks in the 2022/2023 UTME and possessed a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Eight (8) points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2022/2023 UTME. However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution must change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) with a convenience fee of (N322.50). Thus, a total of Two Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty-Two Naira, Fifty Kobo only (N2,322.50) only, to be paid through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2022/2023 Post-UTME Screening Portal www.nsukputme.com Select the mode of entry, enter your JAMB/DE registration number and create an account.
- Upon the successful creation of the profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- House Address
- Click on Save & Continue.
- Generate an invoice and make payment via Nasarawa State Central Billing System after which you return to the screening portal to complete your registration.
- Submission of O’Level Result Details. Note: O’level presented shall be subject to verification before the candidate can be successfully screened. Wrong entries, invalid scratch cards, fake credentials shall automatically disqualify any candidate involved in such.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/“A” Level results on their JAMB profile.