The NSUK Post UTME / DE Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out [UPDATED] and is available online.
This is to inform the general public that Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be on sale from Wednesday 1st December 2021 and ends on Saturday 15th January 2022.
Candidates should also note that in addition to the POST-UTME Screening, they are expected to also upload their O’level for UTME candidates and 0/L and A/Level results for Direct Entry candidates on their JAMB profile to qualify to be considered for admission.
UPDATE: NOTICE TO CANDIDATES WITH SCRATCH CARD ISSUES: This is to inform prospective students of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) who have scratch card issues that they have 48hrs to rectify and resubmit their Application. Applicants for the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise are to please take note of this important notice.
See below for the eligibility and how to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Direct Entry (DE) mode Examination (UTME) or applied through
- Scored not less than 140 marks in the 2021 UTME and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education, (NCE), Eight (8) Points in IJMB for Direct Entry and Possess at least five “O” level credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen Nasarawa State University as First Choice in the 2021 UTME.
- However, candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State University as 1st Choice Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to qualify for the screening.
NSUK Mode of Screening.
The Nasawara State University Keffi (NSUK) Screening will be fully Online Screening Process. There will be no examination!
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two thousand Naira only through the following steps:
- Visit the Nasarawa State University 2021 Post-UTME Screening Portal https://www.nsukputme.com/ and create your profile.
- On the created profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB UTME/DE registration number, E-mail Address (Username), Phone number, Create a Password
- Click [SUBMIT]
- Login and make your payment through the available options.
- Submission of O’level Results Details
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results.
- Specify the number of O’Level sittings (Maximum of 2 O’Level sittings)
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS).
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button. Candidate may repeat steps 5 a.-c. in situation where the candidate combines results.
- Note: The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification during registration.
UPLOAD OF “O” LEVEL AND “A” LEVEL RESULT ON JAMB PROFILE: UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that in addition to the above Post-UTME Registration, they are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres to upload their “O”Level/”A” Level results on their JAMB profile.