This message is to inform the general public and all aspirants of Nasarawa State University (NSUK) that the management of the school has commenced with the sale of Admission form into PART-TIME programmes for 2019/2021 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All interested candidates should go through this post carefully as there are important information as regarding this admission form. Going through this post carefully will aid you in applying so as not to make any mistake.
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Accredited Centre of JAMB Office for more details.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
1. Department of Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Mass Communication
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography