This is to inform you that the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships programme is intended for students from abroad who desire to contribute to the growth of their home country.
As you read on, you’ll learn that they have 105 scholarships available for bright international students from any part of Africa, India, or a few Commonwealth nations.
More Information on the Nottingham Developing Solutions
Host Institution(s): the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom
Level and Field(s) of study: Full-time Masters Degree Programme (including MRes) at Nottingham for October 2023 in any subject area within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Social Science
Number of Awards: 105 scholarships
Financial Benefit: The scholarship covers at least 50% up to 100% of the tuition fees.
Countries Eligible for Nottingham Developing Solutions
All countries in Africa, Dominica, Fiji, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Bangladesh, Barbados, Papua New Guinea, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Bermuda, Brunei, Tuvalu and Vanuatu, St Lucia, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, India, Grenada, Jamaica, Guyana, Kiribati, Malaysia, Nauru, Maldives, Nepal, Turks and Caicos Islands, Pakistan, Montserrat, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Sri Lanka, Belize, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Solomon Islands, Tristan da Cunha,
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility for the Nottingham Developing Solutions
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the chosen Commonwealth nations (described above), Africa, India, or the rest.
- Be categorised for fee reasons as an international student
- Hold an offer to begin a full-time master’s programme at the University of Nottingham in the UK in October 2023, including a Master of Research degree (MRes), in the faculties of medicine and health sciences, engineering, science, or social sciences.
Priority is given to students who have never before studied abroad. As a result, you are not qualified to apply if:
- Currently, you are a student in the UK.
- You are a Nottingham University alumnus or current student.
- You’ve already pursued your education abroad.
Before applying for the scholarship, candidates must first have been accepted into a full-time master’s programme at the University of Nottingham (MRes. included). You can apply for scholarships through the university’s online application system, MyNottingham.
Application deadline: Friday, 20 May 2023 (midnight, UK and Nigerian time).
Website: Official Scholarship Website
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.