Applications are with this invited from highly motivated students for North American University Institutional Scholarships for Freshman and Transfer International Students to commence the program at the University for 2023/2024 academic session.
The institutional scholarships are open to eligible first-year and transfer undergraduate students.
Scholarship recipients must be eligible for regular admission to the University for the fall and spring semesters. The
- Host Institution(s): North American University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: $12,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): North American University, USA
Details| North American University Institutional Scholarships
Students who enroll in a full course load (12 credits or more per semester) may be eligible for financial aid for their tuition and fees.
The students will bear all additional costs, including application fees for admission and housing. At this time, graduate students are not eligible for any scholarships from NAU.
All applicants—especially those from outside the United States—are encouraged and advised to submit their applications as soon as possible. Potential overseas students should be aware of delays as well.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
To be eligible for North American University Institutional Scholarships, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be freshmen, transfer students, or students from abroad.
- Candidates must be prepared to begin a full-time program.
- By the time of the annual evaluation and renewal period, candidates must have attempted at least 18 credits and have a minimum cumulative grade point average.
- The current Academic Merit Scholarship will automatically be renewed for students who meet or surpass the CGPA requirements.
- Academic Excellence Awards may also be given to resident students who surpass the required CGPA.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship will be reduced by one level each review period if the eligibility standards are unmet.
- Academic Excellence Awards will be replaced with the proper level after each evaluation period, depending on the student’s cumulative grade point average (CGPA).
- Less than 18 attempted credits disqualify students from review, and they will continue to receive their current scholarship award until the next evaluation and renewal period.
- Candidates need to show evidence of their English language skills.
To apply for scholarships at this institution,
Students must submit all supporting paperwork, including their SAT, ACT, high school transcripts, and records from any previous colleges, by the deadline specified in order to be considered for institutional scholarships.
Once the initial scholarship award has been given out, additional supporting documentation won’t be accepted.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
The North American University Institutional Scholarships is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.