The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/Chevron Scholarships are inviting suitably qualified Nigerian candidates to request applications for the 2022/2023 session.
Thanks to its collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the NNPC, Chevron Nigerian Limited (CNL) is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to such students who want to apply for the 2022/2023 session.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, all applicants must:
- have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2021/2022 academic session).
- upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Application procedure for NNPC/CNL Scholarship
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your documents.
Then follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on “APPLY NOW” then create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Note: Applicants for the NNPC/CNL Joint Venture (JV) scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its JV partner (NNPC in this case), or any of its affiliates.
Application deadline: November 2022.