This is to notify the public and aspiring students that the management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, has released the list of documents that would be required during the 2023/2024 screening exercise.
NMU New Students Screening Exercise.
This is to notify candidates for the 100-level screening exercise that they are requested to come for their screening with the following items/documents:
- Evidence of Payment of All Fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. (Original) and Five Photocopies of Computer printed private candidate’s SSCE results duly certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Two (2) Letters of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Senior Civil Servants (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/ Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Local Government of Origin or State of Original Certificate
- Passport Photographs with red background (i.e., copies) with two passports on the clearance form
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications, i.e., WASC, GCE, NECO, etc., on or before 2015 must tender the Original of their Certificates.
- Using an Affidavit instead of a statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted.
- University Health Centre Medical Card.
All fresh students of Nigerian Maritime University are expected to report to the school for their screening exercise. Documents needed for this exercise have been stated in the article.
Subscribe to Realmina.com to stay updated on the happenings on your campus.