The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited is inviting applications from interested and qualified students for its 2023 scholarship programme as part of its social investment initiative in education.
This scholarship programme is created to promote excellent academic students and support human capital development in Nigeria. This is a Post-Primary & Post Graduate scholarships programme.
Eligibility For NLNG Scholarship Programme
The prospective candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Be a native of any of the NLNG host districts.
- Be a Basic Five or Six pupil
- Provide their Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Send a letter of attestation that has been stamped and signed by the head teacher of the school; the letter must include the head teacher’s contact information.
- Give a confirmation letter from an indigenous person that has been signed by the CDC Chairman, the Paramount Ruler, or the Chief in the community.
- A letter of identity from his or her Local Government Council
- Not be a ward or child of NLNG staff
- Provide a recent passport-sized photograph
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
- Possess provisional admission from any of the UK institutions mentioned below to pursue a degree in any of the following fields: engineering, law, information technology, geosciences, management sciences, and medicine. The Universities of Cranfield and Aberdeen.
- Second class (upper division) or better in the necessary subject-matter
- Finished the NYSC programme
- IELTS score of at least 8.0 (with no element scoring lower than 7.0)
- Age at the time of application cannot exceed 30.
- Be a resident of Nigeria and intend to return there after completing the specified study programme
- A letter of identification from the relevant Local Government Councils should be provided.
- Send a letter of authorization from your employer (if you work for any organisation)
- possess a passport that allows travel abroad for at least one year beginning September 2023.
- Able to acquire a UK Tier-4 student visa after being admitted
- If chosen, provide proof of your capacity to travel in September of that year.
- Not be a Nigeria LNG Limited employee’s spouse, kid, sibling, or other close relatives.
How To Apply For the NLNG Scholarship
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go to the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
Then, to access the application portal, click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” or “Post-Primary” link in the “Related Links” section of the page.
Create a profile by clicking “Register Here” to start the application process. The following documents must be scanned and sent as part of every application:
The following documents must be scanned and sent as part of every postgraduate application:
- Recent (less than three months old) passport photo sans spectacles
- Page of a passport with biographical information
- First-degree diploma
- Discharge certificate from NYSC
- A letter of provisional admission from one of the aforementioned UK institutions
- IELTS score
- Letter of identity from LGA (If applicable) Letter of consent from the employer.
Application Deadline: 18th April 2023
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment