Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Nile University Courses and Duration
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Medicine & Surgery||12 semesters/ 6 years|
|Human Anatomy||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Human Physiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public Health||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Computer Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Civil Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Petroleum & Gas Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Chemical Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechatronics –NEW||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Architecture –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES|
|Software Engineering||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Information Technology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biotechnology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Chemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biochemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Microbiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Computer Science||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Cyber Security –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|Accounting||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Banking & Finance||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Business Administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public Administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Marketing–NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Estate Management –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Economics||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|English Language & Comm. Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Mass Communication||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Criminology and Security Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Sociology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Political Science & International Relations||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Psychology –NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
You must understand the qualifications needed for the course you wish to pursue, 5 credits, including English, can be in 2 sits maximum for O’level
Nile University Admission Procedures
- Nigerian university admission applicants must pass the UTME administered by JAMB and achieve the designated cut-off score for the relevant year.
- Additionally, the candidates must deliver five credits in no more than two sessions. For complete prerequisites and/or other valuable information and/or specifications, please consult your Faculty.
- Unlike Nigerian applicants, all overseas applicants are required to provide their respective examination results and high school academic transcripts.
Transfer & Direct Entry Students:
- Candidates for direct entry are individuals who have earned an OND, HSE, HND, “A” level GCE, SBS, IJMB, or any other higher qualification.
- Candidates with 9 points or more will be admitted to the 200 level for this way of entry to NTNU based on the three topics taken. Candidates with less than 9 points will often be allowed to start at Level 100
- Unless the candidate is on academic probation, transfer candidates from national universities are typically given preference.
- The candidate might then be admitted to a lesser level under such circumstances. A grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale is required for this admission route for the candidate to transfer and start at the proper level.
- The University’s Faculty and Departmental Requirements must also be met to be admitted to an undergraduate degree program;
- for further information, contact your particular Faculty. Alternatively, you can review the entry requirements for each NNU program.
Admissions are open for everyone, irrespective of sex, Religion, Nationality and Physical ability, provided the applicant duly completes his/her application form and with valid information accordingly.
Each candidate should submit the below documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photographs
Note: Before making an admissions offer, the university undertakes a screening exercise required of all applicants. For more information on screening and other placement concerns, read the guidelines below.
For inquiries, contact the NUN admission team at 08067350919, 08054892616, 09030001211, or 09036326881.
By enrolling in one of the various programs this prestigious college provides, prospective students have a great chance to develop their careers.
We encourage all interested applicants to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your future with a leading institution committed to excellence in education.
Please share this with your friends.