You’ve decided to study in Nigeria? Congratulations! Remember, you can get admitted into top Nigerian universities if you choose the right courses and schools.
Petroleum And Gas Engineering are one of the courses where big salaries await. The following guide will give you enough information to effectively pick a petroleum and gas engineering school in Nigeria.
Petroleum and Gas Engineering can be studied under the Engineering, Environment & Technology in the following Nigerian Universities.
The following is the list of universities that offer Petroleum Engineering as a course:
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti
- Bayero University, Kano
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City
- Madonna University, Okija
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island
- Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan
To sum up, if you’re interested in Petroleum and Gas Engineering, you’ve got a wide range of schools to choose from.
All these universities offer top-quality education that is internationally recognized.
Hopefully, we have helped you pick the Nigerian university of your choice.