This is a compilation of the List of Universities Offering Business Administration in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Business Administration
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Business Administration
List of Universities that Offer Business Administration as a Course
The following are the list of universities that offer Business Administration as a course as well as the total number of candidates that selected the university as either their first, second, third or fourth choice during the last UTME.
Number of Universities: 92
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Achievers University Owo
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Affiliated To Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- Augustine University, Ilara, Lagos
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Bingham University, Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Caleb University, Imota
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Chrisland University, Owode, Ogun State
- Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crawford University,Faith City, Km 8, Atan-Agbara Road, Igbesa
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Federal University, Gashua, Yobe State
- Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Fountain University, Osogbo
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Hallmark University,Ijebu-Itele,Ogun State
- Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin
- Kwararafa University, Wukari
- Lead City University , Ibadan
- Michael And Cecilia Ibru University, Owhrode, Delta State
- Mountain Top University, Makogi/Oba, Ogun State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- National Open University Of Nigerian – Elearning
- Nigeria Turkish Nile University , Abuja
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano State
- Novena University Ogume
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Pan-Atlantic University, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Redeemers University
- Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu
- Ritman University,Ikot-Ekpene,Akwa-Ibom State
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State
- Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State
- Summit Univerity, Offa, Kwara State
- Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina
- University Of Abuja,Abuja
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Lagos
- University Of Maiduguri ( – Elearning), Maiduguri
- University Of Maiduguri
- University Of Mkar, Gboko
- University Of Uyo ( – Elearning), Uyo
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University ( – Elearning), Sokoto
- Veritas University, Abuja
- Wellspring University, Irhihi/Ogbaneki, Benin City
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology. Ondo
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
- Yobe State University, Damaturu
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Business Administration under the Faculty of Administration in the above Universities include;
Mathematics, Economics and one (1) other subject.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(i) ABU requires Economics, Mathematics and any Management or Social Science subject.
(ii) AUN same as in Finance
(iii) EBSU and RSUST: Same as in Accountancy.
(iv) EVANGEL accepts Mathematics or Economics plus any two (2) relevant Arts or Social Science subjects.
(v) FED-DUTSINMA requires Mathematics, Economics/Commerce and any other Social Science subject.
(vi) UNILAG requires English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any one (1) subject from Science, Social Science or Arts.
(vii) OOU – the third (3rd) subject should be a Social Science subject.
(viii) UNIZIK- Economics is not compulsory.
(ix) UNN, COOU and UYO –Same as in Banking and Finance
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Business Administration;
You require;Five (5) SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (WAIVER) REMARKS:
(i) AAUA requires two (2) other ‘O’ level credit passes in any of Commerce, Accounting, Geography and Government.
(ii) ABU requires five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes including English Language, Economic, Mathematics and any other two (2) subjects.
(iii) ABUJA and COOU accept Commerce In lieu of Economics
(iv) AUN same as in Finance.
(v) EBSU, RSUST and UNIPORT -Same as in Accountancy.
(vi) FED-DUTSINMA accepts five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes to include: English Language, Mathematics, Economics/ Entrepreneurship/ Commerce/ Marketing and any two (2) subjects.
(vii) UNILAG requires ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and any two (2) of Financial Accounting, Government, Geography, CRS/IS, Business Management.
(viii) UNIPORT does not accept commercial subjects.
(ix) PLASU – Same as in Accounting.
(x) PLASU accepts Commerce or Principles of Accounts In lieu of Economics.
(xi) UNIZIK accepts a pass in Economics
(xii) UNIZIK accepts English, Mathematics and any three (3) relevant subjects.
(xiii) UNN – As in Banking and Finance.
FOR MORE UPDATES, LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO RM BLOG