Printing Technology is a field in engineering courses that deal with printing press operations, design, and creation. At the moment, printing technology is computer-based and non-impact.
List of Polytechnics That Offer Printing Technology as a Course
- Benue State Poly, Benue State. (BEN-POLY)
- Federal Polytechnic, Anambra State.
- Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu State (IMT-ENU)
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KAD-POLY)
- Kano State Polytechnic
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Jigawa State. (KAZAURE)
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos State (YABATECH)
- English Language
- Chemistry or Technical Drawing/Art
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Printing Technology include the following:
- English Langauge
- Chemistry and three other subjects from
- Book Keeping
- Principles of Accounting
- Metal Work
- Basic Electricity
- Technical Drawing
- Fine Art
The Diploma in Printing Technology program has a lot of potential because of the development of technology.
There is a significant demand for assistants and technicians in printing across various industries, including news media organizations, advertising agencies, printing presses, newspapers and magazines, packaging businesses, and more.
We believe that this article will be helpful to all students who want to major in Printing Technology. We at RealMina continue to wish you success in your academic endeavors.