The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise has commenced.
The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to its 2023 recruitment exercise.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive) except sportsmen/sportswomen category require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from the date of application
- Must be 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School certificates.
- Must be between 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife, as well as for Drivers / Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number(BVN).
- What Is the Difference Between a Budget and a Standard
- How to Change American Express Card Name
- Will Insurance Pay for a Condemned House?
- Camping in the Desert | How to Survive
- How Much Does a Typical Wedding Cost
- Top 12 Best Paying Jobs in Real Estate Investment Trusts 2023
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below. The Portal Opens on August 7, 2023
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once, as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications, followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
Deadline: Saturday, 17th September 2023.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on Nigeria Navy Recruitment.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.