The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise has commenced.
The Nigerian Navy invites interested and suitably qualified members of the public to its 2022 recruitment exercise.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive) except sportsmen/sportswomen category require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive). School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from the date of application
- Must be 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Must be between 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife, as well as for Drivers / Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number(BVN).
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below. Portal Opens on August 7, 2022
Members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application:
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
Deadline: Saturday, 17th September 2022.