This is to notify the general public and candidates who applied for Postgraduate studies in the Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA) that the management of the school has released the Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates are to log into the school’s portal and check for their names.
NDA Postgraduate Admission List.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 18 February 2019.
- Pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start immediately on 18 February 2019 and end on 1 March 2019.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- Lecture commences on 4 March 2019.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NDA postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.