Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2019 Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Also Read: List Of Courses Offered In PTI
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.