The Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) has started its 2023 graduate programme for young Nigerians.
The Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) is an integral component of the Authority’s plan to contribute to nation-building by strengthening human capacity development.
Under the initiative, the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) gives young, ambitious, and performance-driven graduates the chance to obtain direct practical experience in the Authority’s major business sectors through a strategy designed to cultivate global talents and cultivate a new generation of national leaders.
It is a two-year programme that combines classroom sessions and on-the-job training to provide fresh graduates with an unparalleled opportunity to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit, and Risk Management.
Successful applicants will be provided with a unique combination of knowledge, skills, and competencies required to make the move into the larger corporate environment through intense on-the-job training.
Following the successful introduction of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA aims to begin the 2023 GAP.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Analyst Programme Eligibility
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
How to Apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Analyst Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week Bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made among the candidates who complete Bootcamp.