this is to inform the general public that Nigeria Army College of Nursing has started the sale of Nursing Form for 2020/2021 Academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, ND/HND Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
DURATION: Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October, 2020
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2020 and scored a minimum of 160
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME: 14-16 September, 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/Post-UTME.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.