Are you a talented Nigerian student looking for an incredible opportunity to develop invaluable professional skills and accelerate your career? Look no further!
The 2023 NHEF Scholars Program application is now on, and this is your chance to join a selected group of high-achieving individuals devoted to making a long-lasting global impact.
Read on to learn about the program, application procedure, eligibility criteria, and resources to help you get started.
The NHEF Scholars Program is a career initiative offering various opportunities for chosen students from partner universities.
Participants will undergo a week-long orientation program, internship placement, career development training, and lasting 6-8 weeks with NHEF Partner Firms.
A robust curriculum that makes sure of continuous professional and personal growth is also included in the program.
NHEF Scholars Program Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be a student at one of the NHEF Partner Universities to qualify for the NHEF scholar, i.e., Three hundred (300) Level students studying four years or four hundred (400) -level students studying five years.
The Partner Universities Include
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Ibadan
- University of Lagos
- University of Port Harcourt
- Kwara State University
In addition to academic excellence, the Applicant must demonstrate a strong devotion and commitment to community service, leadership, philanthropy, and long-term career development.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
NHEF Scholars Program Application Procedure
- Visit the NHEF application portal.
- Register an account with your first and last name, phone number, email address, and password.
- Click the link sent to your inbox to verify your email address.
- Log in using your verified email and password.
- From your dashboard, click on the Scholars Program application tab.
- Answer the program essay questions and fill in the required bio-data.
- In a PDF format, upload a cover letter, a one-page CV, and your most recent Statement.
- Submit your reviewed application.
On May 12, 2023, all applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (WAT).
How to Write a Good Cover Letter and CV
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to join the NHEF Scholars Program and fast-track your career development.
Be sure to apply before the deadline
Realmina wishes you Good luck!
Please share this article with your friends.