NerdzFactory Internship is open for NYSC Corp Members and transform them into leaders in the technology, human capital, and social space.
Interns will work with the organization as their selected PPAs while taking on interesting projects and learning more about the world of work. NerdzFactory Outstanding interns stand a chance to be retained after their service year.
Areas of NerdzFactory Internship
- Human Resources: Will have the opportunity to manage people, shape the culture of the organization, manage performance and manage talent for the organization. From drafting employment contracts, to reviewing company policy to leading town hall meetings. You will have the opportunity to grow the people operations of the business.
- Marketing & Business Development: Will have the opportunity to grow the market share and revenue of the company. From drafting proposals to talking to prospective customers, to reaching out to potential clients and partners, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a growing
- Technology & Business Operations: Will have the opportunity to leverage technology in driving business growth as well as driving the day to day operations of the business.
- Project Management: Will have the opportunity to manage some of the most interesting human capital development projects in the country. From designing project plans to meeting with stakeholders to designing project reports, you will have the opportunity to own and deliver projects.
NerdzFactory Internship Eligibility
- Open to Nigerians between 18 and 30 years;
- Be a recent member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC);
- Should be posted or redeployed to Lagos;
- Be in search of a Place of Primary Assignment;
- Interested in technology;
- Possess a laptop;
- Have previous internship experience (At least 1 month);
- Monthly NYSC Clearance.
NerdzFactory Internship Benefits
- Competitive stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Movie tickets
How to Apply for NerdzFactory Internship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.