The Niger Delta University (NDU) administration has announced the resumption date and other significant dates for the continuation of the 2023/2024 academic session that has been suspended.
The 2023/2024 academic session has been suspended. However, Niger Delta University’s management has announced the start date and other crucial dates.
Dates That Are Important for Ndu Resumption
On November 3, 2023, the Senate convened following the suspension of the ASUU strike action, and the following decisions were made:
- While the University Management waits for the authorities to rebuild the damaged sections of the road leading to the University, academic activities will start online on Monday, November 7, 2023.
- All academic staff must receive training from the university’s ICT centre on using the apps necessary for online instruction. The training must occur between November 21, 2023, and November 24, 2023.
- On December 3, 2023, a graduation ceremony for the academic year 2023/2024 will be held.
- As of Monday, November 7, 2023, all 100 Level students who have not finished their clearing process should do so since officials from several Faculties will be available at the Faculty of Law site in Yenagoa to help such students.
- By the individual Deans of Faculty, all incomplete final level results of students who have paid tuition and properly registered for courses online must be sent to the Senate as additional results.
It is important to note the Niger Delta University resumption date to help you prepare properly as academic activities begin in earnest.
If this article is useful, kindly share it with your friends.