The NDLEA, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, officially invited successful Superintendent Cadre Candidates and shortlisted Narcotic Agent/Narcotic Assistant Cadre applicants for a mandatory screening and interview session.
This is scheduled from Monday, 5th June, to Friday, 16th June 2023. Below is a detailed breakdown of the program.
Screening/Interview Centres and Dates
The exercise is set to be conducted at five designated centers nationwide, as listed:
- Abuja – NDLEA Headquarters, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Garki Area 11 Abuja, FCT.
- Kano – Kano State Command of NDLEA, Airport Road, Kano
- Lagos – NDLEA Liaison Office, 4 Shaw Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Jos – NDLEA Academy, Katton Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State
- Port Harcourt – Rivers State Command of NDLEA, Artillery Junction, Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Each candidate is required to note the date they are expected to attend the screening/interview, as deviations from these instructions will result in disqualification.
Candidates are to report to the designated centers with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials, including certificates (academic/statement of results; birth/declaration of age certificates; NYSC discharge/exemption certificates; certificate of state of origin; and professional certificates where necessary).
- Two recent color passport photographs without cap/hat.
- A pair of white (unmarked) round-neck vests, navy blue shorts (without stripes), canvas, and white socks.
- Completed copies of the guarantor’s forms.
- Printed National Identification Card and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Current certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Trade Test Certificate for Narcotic Assistants (If applicable).
- Writing materials.
Note: Candidates who need to bring the necessary documents will be disqualified.
Screening/Interview Groupings and Schedule
Candidates have been divided into groups and batches to maintain order and efficiency based on the location and role they applied for. Each group and batch have a specific date to report for the screening/interview exercise. The following is a comprehensive breakdown of the batches:
- Group 1: NDLEA National Headquarters Abuja Screening/Interview Centre.
- Group 2: NDLEA Kano State Command Screening/Interview Centre.
- Group 3: Former NDLEA National Headquarters Ikoyi Lagos Screening/Interview Centre.
- Group 4: NDLEA Academy Katton Rikkos Jos Plateau State Screening/Interview Centre.
- Group 5: NDLEA Rivers State Command Screening/Interview Centre.
For a detailed breakdown of the groups, batches, and dates, download the following:
Candidates who fail to report on the assigned dates for their interview will be disqualified. Furthermore, all shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a drug integrity test.
A high level of discipline is expected from all candidates. Any candidate from other batches seen loitering around the interview centers on dates they are not scheduled or candidates who violate instructions during the screening will be disqualified.
Stay tuned for updates on the screening/interview process, and good luck to all candidates!
Please share this post using the buttons below to be helpful to somebody else,