This is to inform the general public that the management of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the list of candidates admitted into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
How To Check Your Admission Status
The admission list is contained in a PDF File and to view the admission list, candidates should click on this link below;
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
- Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna.
- Pay acceptance fee.
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall be charged late registration fee as specified in the admission letter.
- No student will be allowed to register after 2 weeks of commencement of lectures.
Also Read: List Of Courses Offered In NDA