The National Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission list for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management of National Army University Biu (NAUB) is pleased to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates that the admission list for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Therefore, all UTME and DE candidates who applied for admission into the National Army University Biu (NAUB) are advised to check their admission status now, because the admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check the NAUB Admission List
The first batch of admission list for UTME candidates will be uploaded here for easy access. This means, we will make it easier for candidates who are trying to check their admission status. The admission list will be uploaded here in pdf format with names of all UTME candidates who were offered provisional admission in 2022/2023 academic session.
DE Admission List for NAUB
The Direct Entry (DE) candidates were not left out of the provisional admission offer, the first batch has been uploaded online. However, for easy access, the list will be uploaded here as PDF
How to Check JAMB for NAUB Admission List
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility (use Mozilla or phoenix browser).
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Screening and Registration of Newly Admitted Students
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print the original JAMB result sleep (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on JAMB portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
All admitted students are to report to the Nigerian Army University Biu, along Biu-Gombe Road for screening and registration as follows:
- Commencement date: Monday 28th March, 2022 to 10th April, 2022.
- Late registration: Monday 11th April, 2022 to Sunday 16th April 2022
- Venue: University ICT Centre
- Reporting time: 10 am daily
Documents needed for Screening and Registration of Newly Admitted Students
- Original JAMB result
- Original JAMB admission letter (Institution’s copy)
- Original SSCE results (WAEC, WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB) etc.
- Original A’ Level Certificates (ND, NCE) DE students only.
- Result checker scratch cards for respective SSCE results
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificates/Declaration of age
- Reference letter from a person of reputable standing. Phone numbers and other contact information of above persons must be included in the letter.