This is to inform the general public that the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria and developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need for digital literacy.
Criteria: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Duration: The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
How to Apply for National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.