If you’re resident in the USA, there is an annual Diversity scholarship contest and it’s being sponsored by NASCAR and Chevrolet. This year, NASCAR and Chevrolet are pleased to announce that the annual event will hold this year and to be eligible for this award, you must be a resident of the USA.
This competition has made NASCAR and Chevrolet remain consistent with their promises towards the development and promotion of STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)and also the encouragement of students seeking opportunities in careers in the field of technology.
Through this contest, students have been encouraged to identify technology, its innovation in NASCAR and further explain the concept of STEM and how professionals go about their design in a 90- seconds video.
After thorough scrutinization of all the video entries, four winners will emerge to receive a total of $20,000 in bursaries and a VIP experience at Texas Motor Speedway during the NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
What You Need To Know About Chevrolet scholarship
LEVEL / FIELD OF SCHOLARSHIP
The annual international competition is ONLY open to college-level students. This contest offers college students an exciting and engaging way to learn and become involved in STEM,
This competition is to be taken in the U.S.A.
The competition is available to all U.S citizens.
- The four (4) winners will each receive a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to the Texas 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ™ at Texas Motor Speedway on November 6, in Fort Worth, Texas. , The retail price of the trip is $ 2,000 each.
- In addition to the trip, the first prize winner will receive a $ 10,000 college scholarship. The second prize winner will receive a $ 5,000 scholarship. The two (3) third recipients each receive a college scholarship of $ 2,500.
Chevy Scholarship Eligibility:
- The chevy scholarship program Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- At the time of entry between 18 and 25 years
- Renowned students currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States,
- Create or create a free account on the YouTube platform.
How can I apply For The NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship?
To apply for the chevy scholarship program, candidates must follow the following guidelines:
- Create a 90-second video illustrating a technology used in NASCAR, a problem it solves and the design of STEM experts designed it. Examples include, but are not limited to, track banking, safer barrier walls, drafting, gas mileage, tire wear, ethanol fuel, solar energy, etc.
- Participants can describe an existing technology or suggest a new technology that could solve a STEM problem in the NASCAR race.
- Post your video on YouTube. Visit the website at http://chevyscholarship.nascardiversity.com/home/PostForm
- Fill out the registration form with your first name, last name and e-mail address and provide a link to your video on YouTube.
Deadline for NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship registration:
The competition will begin at 10:00 am ET on July 25 and end at 11:59:59 PM. HE October 15 (the “Contest Period”).
Link for more information:
Has this article been helpful to you? If yes, then please do well to leave us a 5-star review in the review box provided below. However, if your answer is no, you can drop your complaints or recommendation in the comment section. We will do well to go through your comment and reply to you as soon as possible.