This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) 2023 Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment is on, interested candidates can apply by following the below listed procedure.
The Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2022 will commence on April 11, 2023. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment General Instructions.
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above, Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
7. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport-size photographs are to be stamped and countersigned by officers of the appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries, and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
8. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment Exercise.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b.Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d.Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e.Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f.Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h.Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j.Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k.Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna:351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m.Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n.Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o.Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam, and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require a Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must present evidence of their experience, including certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below. Online Registration Starts on 11 April, 2023 and closes on 22 May, 2023.
- Interested and qualified applicants can apply Free of Charge online at the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration starts on 11th April 2022 and closes on 22nd May 2023.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August 2023.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are Free of Charge, and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must accompany the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s License, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information, see the instruction page on the website from 11th April 2023 or call the following support lines from 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the United Nations University Masters & PhD Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!