The NABTEB GCE registration form is out! All candidates interested in taking the exam should carefully review this post to know how to proceed with the registration process.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has commenced the sale of the 2023 National Technical Certificate (NTC), General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC)/ Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC), and Business Certificate (NBC) and application form.
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form 2023
The following are Registration Pins/Slots for the examinations named above for private candidates.
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Enugu, Kaduna, Osogbo, Yola, and Benin City
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja
- NABTEB Area Office in Lagos
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City
The approved NABTEB centers are free to enter candidates for the examinations, but they should obtain Registration Pins/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee 2023
- The Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education registration is N10,250 per candidate.
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) is N15,250 per candidate.
- The registration fee covers examination fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning, and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Apply for the NABTEB GCE Registration Form 2023
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centers and Trades available at each Center, and other relevant instructions.
As a part of the registration process, NABTEB has introduced biometric capture. Visit any cyber cafe to capture
Follow the instructions below;
- Students’ biometric information. (E.g, Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You could get a copy of the NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from the nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you give out your correct name and passport/ registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed to the Online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise.
Note: The portal will only allow you to register online by doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill out the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photo card and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Download the PDF examination structure 2023
Download PDF examination structure 2023
- Your passport should be 160px by 200px, and the size should be less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ area
- Type in your PIN and serial number you got from the scratch card.
- Fill out the form displayed and submit.
- Ensure you write down your Candidate Number in a safe place
We believe this post has enlightened you on the NABTEB GCE registration form and cleared all your doubts. You can now start your registration process.
The success of your exams lies in your preparation. Your preparation determines your result at the end of this exam.
If you have questions regarding NABTEB GCE Registration Form, drop them in the comment session.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment