MTN Share and Sell code: Do you know what MTN Share and Sell are all about?
MTN Share is available to all new and existing MTN prepaid and postpaid users. Some folks always have extra airtime to give away, but they don’t know how.
Do you own an MTN sim and are unsure how to share MTN airtime with another MTN line?
The amount of money added to your account for making phone calls and using mobile data is known as airtime.
MTN Share and Sell is the easiest and most convenient way to share and sell airtime with your friends and family.
You can also utilize the tool to make fast cash by selling and transferring airtime to other MTN subscribers.
If you ever need to ‘borrow’ or ‘give’ your airtime to another MTN line, you may always use the rapid MTN airtime transfer service and share your airtime with others.
It also goes by another name. Do you know what Share ‘N’ Sell is? This is an interesting option offered to all current MTN customers (prepaid or postpaid).
You can use the service to send other people your credit (airtime). In other words, if you want to transfer your airtime to relatives, family, or friends, this method is used.
Do you have an MTN sim and are unsure how to transfer MTN airtime to a different MTN line? Well, it’s not that tough; this article will show you how
What is MTN Share and Sell, and how does it work?
MTN Share and Sell is a service that allows you to send airtime (credit) from your MTN account to the accounts of other MTN users.
All new and existing MTN prepaid and postpaid customers can use the MTN share. It is now possible to transfer airtime for free.
Transferring MTN Credit to a New MTN Line
You can use MTN’share n sell’ to transfer airtime or credit to family or friends using your MTN sim, but you must reset your MTN transfer pin.
MTN Share and Sell Benefits
- This service lets you quickly transfer airtime from your MTN number to other MTN numbers.
- As soon as the transfer is finished and verified by sending “YES” to 777, the airtime transferred will appear in the recipient’s account balance.
- You can send airtime worth between 50 and 5,000 Naira to another MTN number in one transaction.
- In a single day, you can send up to 10,000 Naira in airtime from your phone to one or more MTN numbers.
- You can always trust your airtime transfers. Only your PIN, which should be kept private, can be used to make transfers.
- This service is available to all MTN prepaid and postpaid users, both old and new.
How to Change MTN Transfer Pin
You must alter your default transfer pin, which is 0000, before you can transfer MTN airtime to another MTN line.
MTN automatically assigned you this pin for transfer purposes, but you wouldn’t want to use it, would you? No way.
To prevent unauthorized users from transferring your airtime, alter this transfer pin to your own personal pin that you can remember first.
So, how do you go about doing that? You can change or reset your MTN transfer pin in one of two ways.
By Using Text Messages
To utilize this approach on a mobile device, go to message > compose a message and type in the following format — pin[space] by default [space] a new pin. Send a new pin to this MTN number: 777.
Using the USSD Code
Simply dial 600 Default pin* New pin* New pin# instead of wasting time.
For example, if your new pin is 2938, dial 600000029382938# on your phone and send (call).
Share and Sell | What You Should Know
- Daily, you can transfer up to NGN100,000.00 from your phone to one or more MTN accounts.
- The maximum number of transactions per day is unlimited.
- If you don’t have enough airtime on your MTN prepaid account to cover the amount you’ve requested to transfer, the transaction will fail, and you’ll receive an error notice.
- There is a charge for transferring airtime.
- You can be charged a maximum of N10 per transfer.
- N50 is the smallest amount that can be transmitted.
We hope you find this (MTN Share and Sell code) latest update article useful, as we have outlined every piece of information that pertains to the subject matter.
If you find it useful, kindly share it with your friends using the share button on this site.